Transboundary notification: Global Foundational Enterprise
(1) Name and address of proponent:
Global Foundational Enterprise Inc.
182 Finch Ave. East, Toronto, Ontario, M2N 4R9
(2) Contact name for technical and design information:
Bijan Naghshbandi CEO
(3) Description of the proposed project (major products, process, capacity, etc.):
Oilseed Processing Facility
(4) Latitude and longitude coordinates, city/town, county and province.
Lanxess Bio Industrial Park (1265 Vidal Street South) in Sarnia, Ontario
(5) Distance to the Canada-U.S. border:
(6) Estimated annual quantities of the following pollutants released to the atmosphere (tonnes/ year).
SO2 : N/A
PM : 73.734
VOC : 207.688
CO : N/A
NOx : N/A
(7) List hazardous air pollutants with emissions estimate (tonnes/year) for any hazardous air pollutants with expected annual emission rates of greater than 1 tonne peryear.
Hexane - 207.688 tonnes/yr (100% of VOCs)
(8) For combustion processes, list capacity (tonnes/year), fuel type and grade:
Capacity: No Combustion
Fuel Type: N/A
Fuel Grade: N/A
(9) Description of emissions control equipment to be used to minimize emissions of air contaminants/pollutants, if available.
Baghouse dust collectors Mineral Oil Scrubber
(10) Description of potential transboundary environmental effects on air quality, if available.
(11) Details on the environmental assessment process including deadline date for submitting written comments on the environmental assessment process and date for public meetings, if available.
Date Submitted : 2012-05-22
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: