Transboundary notification: Greenfield South Power Corporation
(1) Name and address of proponent:
Greenfield South Power Corporation
2275 Lake Shore Blvd. West, Suite 401, Toronto ON M8V 3Y3 Tel: (416) 234-1301 Fax: (416) 234-8336
(2) Contact name for technical and design information:
Hubert S. Vogt, P.Eng. Vice President Tel: (416) 234-1301, ext. 105 Fax: (416) 234-8336 firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Description of the proposed project (major products, process, capacity, etc.):
The Green Electron Power Plant is a proposed 375 MVA combined cycle natural gas fired electricity generating plant. The facility is to include one gas turbine, one heat recovery steam generator with an auxiliary duct burner and one steam turbine.
(4) Latitude and longitude coordinates, city/town, county and province.
477 Oil Springs Line Courtright, ON Canada 42°47' 6.9" N, 82° 25' 40.4" W
(5) Distance to the Canada-U.S. border:
(6) Estimated annual quantities of the following pollutants released to the atmosphere (tonnes/ year).
SO2 : 2.0 tonnes/year
PM : 12.4 tonnes/year
VOC : 3.2 tonnes/year
CO : 32.9 tonnes/year
NOx : 217.7 tonnes/year
(7) List hazardous air pollutants with emissions estimate (tonnes/year) for any hazardous air pollutants with expected annual emission rates of greater than 1 tonne per year.
(8) For combustion processes, list capacity (tonnes/year), fuel type and grade:
Capacity: 89000 tonnes/year
Fuel Type: Natural Gas
Fuel Grade: N/A
(9) Description of emissions control equipment to be used to minimize emissions of air contaminants/pollutants, if available.
(10) Description of potential transboundary environmental effects on air quality, if available.
(11) Details on the environmental assessment process including deadline date for submitting written comments on the environmental assessment process and date for public meetings, if available.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: