Transboundary air: Methes Energies Canada
(1) Name and address of proponent:
Methes Energies Canada Inc.
224 Holt Line West,
Sombra, Ontario, Canada N0P 2H0.
(2) Contact name for technical and design information:
5-4170 Sladeview Crescent
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5L 0A1
905.828.2700 ext. 602 office
(3) Description of the proposed project (major products, process, capacity, etc.):
Biodiesel Facility capable of producing 50 million litres of biodiesel per year. Air emissions are approved under Ontario Ministry of the Environment Environmental Compliance Approval number 6835-8QZTES.
(4) Latitude and longitude coordinates, city/town, county and province.
224 Holt Line West
Sombra, Ontario, Canada N0P 2H0
latitude 42.694332, longitude -82.483277
(5) Distance to the Canada-U.S. border:
(6) Estimated annual quantities of the following pollutants released to the atmosphere (tonnes/ year).
SO2 : N/A
PM : N/A
VOC : N/A
CO : N/A
NOx : N/A
(7) List hazardous air pollutants with emissions estimate (tonnes/year) for any hazardous air pollutants with expected annual emission rates of greater than 1 tonne peryear.
Methanol (CAS No. 67-56-1): 50 tonnes / year
(8) For combustion processes, list capacity (tonnes/year), fuel type and grade:
Fuel Type: N/A
Fuel Grade: N/A
(9) Description of emissions control equipment to be used to minimize emissions of air contaminants/pollutants, if available.
(10) Description of potential transboundary environmental effects on air quality, if available.
(11) Details on the environmental assessment process including deadline date for submitting written comments on the environmental assessment process and date for public meetings, if available.
Date Submitted : 2012-10-17
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: