Action plan I projects - Clean energy research and development and energy efficiency working group
Action Plan I Projects
The Clean Energy R&D and Energy Efficiency Working Group conducted the following projects under Action Plan I (2009–2011).
- Clean Energy Research, Development and Demonstration (RD&D) Collaboration Framework
- ENERGY STAR® Criteria and Programs Expansion
- Declaration of Intent Concerning Cooperation in the Areas of Bioenergy and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS)
- Assessment of Biomass Pryolysis to optimize Harvest Value from Mountain-Pine-Beetle-Killed Trees
- Algal Biomass
- Lightweight Materials Development for the Transportation Sector
- Demand Response Potential of Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Building Benchmarking -- Portfolio Manager Tool
The R&D Working Groups's activities continue under Action Plan II (2012-2014).
- Date modified: