Reference method for measuring emissions of vinyl chloride from manufacturing: bibliography
- B.F. Goodrich Chemical Company, "Residual Vinyl Chloride Monomer Content of Polyvinyl Chloride Resins and Wet Cake Samples", Standard Test Procedure No. 1005-A. (March 29, 1976).
- Berens, A.R., "The Solubility of Vinyl Chloride in Polyvinyl Chloride", Die Angewandte Makromolekulare Chemie, 47, pp. 97-110, 1975.
- Berens, A.R., "The Diffusion of Vinyl Chloride in Polyvinyl Chloride", ACS-Division of Polymer Chemistry, Preprints, 15 (2)203, 1974.
- Berens, A.R., Crider, L.B., Tomanek, C.J., and Whitney, J.M., "Analysis for Vinyl Chloride in PVC Powders by Head-Space Gas Chromatography", Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 19:3169, 1975.
- Lao, R.C., Thomas, R.S. and Monkman, J.L., "Improved Methods for Sampling and Analysis of Vinyl Chloride", Am. Ind. Hyg. Assoc., J. 37 (1), 1, 1976.
- Environmental Protection Agency, "National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, Standard for Vinyl Chloride", Federal Register, Part II, Vol. 41, No. 205, pp. 46560-46573 (October 21, 1976) and "Standard for Vinyl Chloride; Corrections and Amendment", Federal Register, Part II, Vol. 42, No. 109, pp. 29005-29009 (June 7, 1977).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: