Reference method for PCDDs and PCDFs in pulp and paper mill effluents: references
- Creaser, C.S., and A.A. Haddad, "Fractionation of Polychlorinated Biphenyls, Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins, and Polychlorinated Dibenzofurans on Porous Graphitic Carbon", Analytical Chemistry, Vol.61, No. 11, p. 1300-1302 (1989).
- EC and HWC (Environment Canada and Health and Welfare Canada), "Canadian Environmental Protection Act, Priority Substances List Assessment Report No. 1, Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins and Polychlorinated Dibenzofurans", PSL - 1E (1990).
- Environment Canada, "A Method for the Analysis of Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins and Polychlorinated Dibenzofurans in Ambient Air Samples", Ref. # CD 890201 (Feb. 1989). (Unpublished)
- Keith, L.H., W. Crummett, J. Deegan, R.A. Libby, J.K. Taylor, and G. Wentler, "Principles of Environmental Analysis", Analytical Chemistry, Vol.55, No. 14, p.2217 (December 1983).
- Lamparski, L.L., and T.J. Nestrick, "Determination of Tetra-, Hexa-, and Octachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin Isomers in Particulate Samples at Part Per Trillion Levels", Analytical Chemistry, Vol.52, No.3, p. 2045-2054 (1980).
- NCASI (National Council of the Paper Industry for Air and Stream Improvement), "Procedures for the Analysis of Pulp and Paper Industry Wastewater, Solid Waste and Bleached Pulp for Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxins and Polychlorinated Dibenzofurans", NCASI Method PCDD/F - 90.01 (June 1990).
- U.S. EPA (The United States Environmental Protection Agency), "EPA Method 1613 : Tetra-through Octa-chlorinated Dioxins and Furans by Isotope Dilution HRGC/HRMS, Revision A" (April, 1990).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: