Reference methods: releases of vinyl chloride from plants
Table of Contents
- 1. Method S-1
- 2. Method S-2
- 3. Method S-3
- 4. Method A-1
- 5. Method A-2
- 6. List of Figures, Forms and Acronyms
Science and Technology Branch
Report EC 1/RM/49
The five test methods presented in this report are the following: (1) sampling of process vents and stacks in vinyl chloride and polyvinyl chloride plants; (2) sampling for the determination of reactor opening releases from polyvinyl chloride plants; (3) sampling of polyvinyl chloride resins and resin slurries in polyvinyl chloride plants; (4) analysis of vinyl in gaseous samples; (5) analysis for residual vinyl chloride in polyvinyl chloride resins and slurries.
Library and Archives Canada Cataloguing in Publication
Reference methods for source testing. Determination of releases of vinyl chloride from vinyl chloride and polyvinyl chloride plants (electronic resource).
Electronic monograph in PDF format.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Issued also in French under title: Méthodes de référence pour le contrôle à la source des émissions de chlorure de vinyle issues de la fabrication de chlorure de vinyle et de chlorure de polyvinyle.
Issued also in printed form.
Includes bibliographical references.
Cat. no.: En3-3/1-49E-PDF
(Report; EC 1/RM/49)
- 1. Air -- Pollution -- Measurement.
- 2. Vinyl chloride industry -- Environmental aspects.
- 3. Polyvinyl chloride industry -- Environmental aspects.
- 4. Air sampling apparatus.
- 5. Environmental monitoring -- Methodology.
- I. Canada. Environment Canada.
- II. Environmental Technology Centre (Canada). Method Development and Application Section.
- III. Series: Report (Canada. Environment Canada: Online).
TD888.V55R43 2006 628.5'3'0287 C2006-980027-8
- Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement by Environment Canada.
- All forms referred to in this Reference Method are presented as example templates for the recording of data. The data recorded during sampling and analysis may be presented in another format should the sampler or laboratory analyst so desire.
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2006
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: