Request for additional permit shipments: information sheet
This application is to be used for requesting additional shipments of a valid CITES permit or certificate. The original permit or certificate must have been requested for multiple shipments. Additional copies will only be issued for a permit or certificate that has not expired. The additional shipments will have the same expiry date as the original permit or certificate.
- Complete all applicable sections accurately and legibly. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- The application must be signed in order to be processed. Electronic signatures are not accepted.
- For additional copies to be sent by courier, a courier company name and account number must be provided.
- Service Standard - Allow up to 5 days for the processing of this application.
Submitting the application
Part 1: Mailing Information
- Fill in all the required fields in the Mailing Information, to ensure that the additional shipment documents will be sent to and reach the appropriate destination.
Part 2: Request for copies
- Indicate the number of the CITES permit or certificate for which you are requesting additional shipments.
- Provide the Date of Issue as is indicated on the current CITES permit or certificate in Box 2.
- Specify the Valid Until date for the CITES permit or certificate from Box 3 of the permit or certificate.
- Indicate the quantity of additional shipments required. NOTE: the Valid Until date of the additional permit copies will be the same as on the original permit.
- Explain the reason why the additional shipments are required and the rational for the quantity being requested.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: