Federal contaminated sites long term monitoring
Table of contents
- Purpose of the FCSAP LTM planning guidance
- Disclaimer on the scope of the FCSAP LTM planning guidance and intended users
- Understanding long-term monitoring in the context of the Federal Approach to Contaminated Sites (FACS)
- When is LTM required, and when is it not required?
- Examples of LTM activities
- Planning for site closure
- Steps for developing an LTM plan: the US EPA six-step process
- Project management and policy considerations
- For further reading
The FCSAP Long-term Monitoring (LTM) Planning Guidance is a 305-page document that is available to the public. This summary provides an overview of the FCSAP LTM Planning Guidance. To obtain a copy of the full document, please contact the FCSAP Secretariat at FCSAP.PASCF@ec.gc.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: