Protect the environment the most effective way possible: prevent the creation of pollution in the first place.
Services and information
Learn all about pollution prevention (P2) and the benefits of practicing it.
Learn about the seven common pollution prevention techniques and discover how to practice them.
Discover resources that can help you prevent pollution at home and at work.
See how Canadian facilities are preventing pollution.
Find resources that can help you protect the environment.
Learn how to plan to eliminate or reduce pollution at the source.
Get reporting information, and learn about P2 notices and their effectiveness.
What we are doing
- Materials or feedstock substitution
- Product design or reformulation
- Equipment or process modification
- Pollution prevention in practice
- Pollution prevention: A federal strategy for action
- The nuts and bolts of pollution prevention
- Pollution prevention and you at home
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: