Canada warbler COSEWIC assessment and status report: chapter 13
The following list includes only those persons who made a significant contribution to this report. However, the author also wishes to thank all other individuals from the Conservation Data Centres, Natural Heritage Information Centres and Parks Canada Agency, as well as representatives of the provinces and territories corresponding to the species’ range.
- P.L. Achuff, Species Assessment Biologist, Ecological Integrity Branch, Parks Canada, Waterton Lakes, AB.
- P. Blancher, PIF Scientist Canadian Wildlife Service, National Wildlife Research Centre, Ottawa, ON.
- E. Bayne, Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB.
- R. Berger, M.N.R.M., Principal, Wildlife Resource Consulting Services MB Inc. Winnipeg, MB.
- S. Blaney, Botanist and Assistant Director, Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre. PO Box 6416, Sackville, NB.
- M. Cadman, Coordinator, Ontario Breeding Bird Atlas, University of Guelph, Guelph, ON.
- S. Carrière, Ecosystem Management Biologist, Wildlife and Fisheries Division. Department of Resources, Wildlife and Economic Development. Government of the Northwest Territories, Yellowknife, NWT.
- J.F. Chace, Assistant Professor, Department of Biology and Biomedical Sciences, Salve Regina University. Newport, VT.
- S. Cumming, Canada Research Chair-Boreal Ecosystems Modelling, Department of Wood and Forest Science, Laval University, Sainte-Foy, QC.
- J.R. Duncan, Manager of Biodiversity Conservation Section Wildlife and Ecosystem Protection Branch, Manitoba Conservation, Winnipeg, MB.
- D. DeSante,Director, The Institute for Bird Populations, Point Reyes Station, CA.
- J.-L. Desgranges, Wildlife Biologist, Canadian Wildlife Service, Environment Canada, Quebec Region. Ste-Foy, QC.
- K. DeSmet, Wildlife Biologist, Conservation Manitoba, Government of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB.
- D. Lambert, Wildlife Biologist, Vermont Institute of Natural Science, Woodstock, VT.
- C.S. Machtans, Forest Bird Biologist, Canadian Wildlife Service, Environment Canada, Yellowknife, NWT.
- D. Mazerolle, Coordinator, National Boreal Bird Modelling Initiativeand postdoctoral candidate, Department of Renewable Resources, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB.
- M. Robert, Canadian Wildlife Service, Environment Canada, Quebec Region, Ste-Foy, QC.
- F. Shaffer, Canadian Wildlife Service, Environment Canada, Quebec Region, Ste-Foy, QC.
- F.K.A. Schmiegelow, Associate Professor, Department of Renewable Resources, University of Alberta. Edmonton, AB.
- D. Sleep, Senior Forest Ecologist, Canadian Operations, National Council for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc. Montreal, QC.
- R. Zimmerling, Avian Biologist, Bird Studies Canada, Port Rowan, ON.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: