Effluent Regulatory Reporting Information System monitoring report: chapter 2
2.0 ERRIS Home Page
This section provides the steps necessary to access Monitoring Reports from the Effluent Regulatory Reporting Information System (ERRIS).
2.1 How to Access Monitoring Reports
Once you have logged into ERRIS via SWIM, the ERRIS home page is displayed.
1. Select the Monitoring Reports option from the Reports menu at the top of the ERRIS Welcome page.
Figure 2-1: ERRIS Home Page - Select Monitoring Reports
2. If you have access to more than one wastewater system (i.e. more than one Facility was entered in SWIM), ERRIS will automatically display the Choose an Owner and a Wastewater System page so that you can select the desired wastewater system.
- If you are associated with more than one Owner in ERRIS (i.e. your account has access to more than one Organization in SWIM), select the Owner from the drop-down menu;
- Select the Wastewater System from the second drop-down menu.
If only one facility is associated with the Owner, you will automatically be taken to the Monitoring Report List page.
Figure 2-2: Select Wastewater System
3. Click Save and Continue.
Before you can continue, there must already be an approved Identification Report in ERRIS for your wastewater system. If there is not, the following Error is displayed:
Figure 2-3: Monitoring Reports List Error Page
If there is an approved Identification Report, you will see the Monitoring Report List.
For any given calendar year, you will be required to complete one of the following three types of Monitoring Reports, depending on a number of key criteria such as your type of wastewater system and its average daily volume from the previous calendar year.
- Annual Monitoring Report (see Section 3.0);
- Quarterly Monitoring Report with Quarterly Averaging (see Section 4.0; and
- Quarterly Monitoring Report with Monthly Averaging (see Section 5.0).
For any of these report types, the following user role privileges apply:
- An account with the WSER Regulatee role can submit (i.e. enter and save) reports;
- Any account with the WSER Signing Authority role can approve reports, in addition to submitting them.
Ensure that each wastewater system has at least one account with the Signing Authority user role associated to it.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: