Money Break features Canadians who talk about their relationship with money and their vision of financial wellness. Their stories touch on their challenges, successes and aspirations for the future.
The first Money Break edition invites you to take a break (and have a coffee!) and listen to coffee experts share their own stories about money and financial well-being.
See how these coffee roasters and baristas give bean counting a whole new meaning!
Text version: Coffee Break by the numbers infographic
Infographic illustrating various coffee related facts:
- 72% of Canadians drank coffee yesterdayFootnote 1
- $6.2 billion dollar industryFootnote 1
- $1.4 billion in grocery/retailFootnote 1
- $4.8 billion in café’s/restaurantsFootnote 1
- Canadians consume 2.3 cups of coffee per dayFootnote 1
- The coffee industry employs more than 160,000 of Canadians in cafes and coffee shops.Footnote 1
- 5,000 jobs are in roastingFootnote 1
- $5.19 is the average price of a 300g bag of coffee in CanadaFootnote 2
- Canada imported more than 260,000 metric tonnes of coffee in 2017Footnote 3
Helpful tools for your financial well-being
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: