Financial Literacy Newsletter
This newsletter showcases financial literacy initiatives put forward by the public, private and community sectors in Canada and at the international level. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about the financial education programs, workshops, tools, publications and activities offered by various stakeholders from across the country to help Canadians manage their personal finances successfully.
- November 2021: Make change that counts!
- October 2021: Building financial resilience in and increasingly digital world
- June 2021: Navigating home ownership
- March 2021: Preventing financial fraud
- November 2020: Marking 10 years of Financial Literacy Month
- June 2020: COVID-19: Managing financial health in challenging times
- March 2020: Fraud: recognize, reject and report it
- January 2020: Financial wellness in the workplace
- November 2019: Take charge of your finances this Financial Literacy Month
- May 2019: It’s home-buying season!
- March 2019: Fraud Prevention Month
- November 2018: Invest in your financial well-being!
- July 2018: Compare and calculate your way to financial confidence!
- May 2018: Unpacking financial literacy – Beyond the books!
- February 2018: Melt your debts away!
- November 2017: Take charge of your finances this Financial Literacy Month!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: