Financial Literacy Newsletter
This newsletter showcases financial literacy initiatives put forward by the public, private and community sectors in Canada and at the international level. Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about the financial education programs, workshops, tools, publications and activities offered by various stakeholders from across the country to help Canadians manage their personal finances successfully.
- March 2023: Preventing fraud in a digital world
- November 2022: Make change that counts: Managing your money in a changing world
- July 2022: Protecting the rights of financial consumers
- March 2022: Protecting your financial health
- November 2021: Make change that counts!
- October 2021: Building financial resilience in an increasingly digital world
- June 2021: Navigating home ownership
- March 2021: Preventing financial fraud
- November 2020: Marking 10 years of Financial Literacy Month
- June 2020: COVID-19: Managing financial health in challenging times
- March 2020: Fraud: recognize, reject and report it
- January 2020: Financial wellness in the workplace
- November 2019: Take charge of your finances this Financial Literacy Month
- May 2019: It’s home-buying season!
- March 2019: Fraud Prevention Month
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: