Infographic: National Financial Literacy Strategy
Text version, Infographic: National Financial Literacy Strategy
National Financial Literacy Strategy
A Canada where everyone can build financial resilience in an increasingly digital world.
A 5-year plan to create a more accessible, inclusive, and effective financial literacy ecosystem for all Canadians.
- Communicate in ways people understand
- Build and provide for diverse needs
- Support increased digital access and digital literacy
- Enhance access to trustworthy and affordable financial help
- Use behavioural design to simplify financial decisions
- Strengthen consumer protection measures
Enable consumers to achieve financial resilience
- Skills: Navigate the financial marketplace
- Behaviours: Manage expenses, debt, and savings
- Capacity: Build just-in-time financial knowledge and confidence
Changes to the financial literacy ecosystem are supported by evidence-based research and collaboration.
- Date modified: