Foreign Affairs Minister to visit Ukraine
“Canada is among the strongest international supporters of Ukraine. One of the themes that will guide our G7 Presidency in 2018 is how to build a more peaceful and secure world. In that context, I look forward to addressing vital issues, including respect for Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, as well as how Canada can support the people of Ukraine in determining their own future.”
- Hon. Chrystia Freeland, P.C., M.P., Minister of Foreign Affairs
Since 2014, Canada has provided more than $27 million in humanitarian assistance funding to Ukraine.
As announced by the Prime Minister on December 14, 2017, “Building a More Peaceful and Secure World” will be one of the five themes that will frame the G7 agenda during Canada’s 2018 Presidency.
- Embassy of Canada to Ukraine
- Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement
- Canada’s response to the situation in Ukraine
- Canada adds Ukraine to Automatic Firearms Country Control List
- Operation UNIFIER
- Government of Canada Signs Defence Cooperation Arrangement With Ukraine
- Prime Minister Trudeau unveils themes for Canada’s 2018 G7 Presidency
Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: