Sanctions on Russia related to Crimea
The Special Economic Measures (Russia) Regulations and the Special Economic Measures (Ukraine) Regulations impose asset freezes and dealings prohibitions on listed persons by prohibiting persons in Canada and Canadians outside of Canada from dealing in any property of these individuals or providing financial or related services to them.
The specific prohibitions are set out in the Regulations.
Effective immediately, Canada is imposing sanctions against:
Special Economic Measures (Russia) Regulations
- Aleksandr Nikolaevich Ganov
- Leonid Kronidovich Ryzhenkin
- JSC Lenpromtransproyekt
- JSC "The Berkakit-Tommot-Yakutsk Railway Line’s Construction Directorate"
Special Economic Measures (Ukraine) Regulations
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Crimea Railway”
- First Crimean Insurance Company
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: