Office of Controlled Substances
Below you will find contact information for various service functions provided by the Office of Controlled Substances.
On this page:
- Licences for Controlled Drugs
- Licences for Precursor Chemicals
- Import and Export Permits for Controlled Drugs and Precursor Chemicals
- Registrations for Designated Devices and Requests for No Objection Letters
- Subsection 56(1) Exemptions for Clinical or Scientific Research involving Controlled Substances
- Section 67 Licence for Research Involving Opium Poppy
- Reporting of Loss and Theft of Controlled Substances and Precursor Chemicals
Alternate Telephone: 613-952-2177
- Destruction Authorization for Seized Controlled Substances (Law Enforcement Only)
- Status Confirmation of Substances
All enquiries from the Media should be directed to Health Canada Media Relations.
For All Other Services, Enquiries, and to Provide Feedback on Service Delivery
- Telephone: 613-952-2177
E-mail: email@example.com (or you may use Feedback Form below)
Teletypewriter: 1-800-465-7735 (Service Canada)
Provision of the information requested on this form is voluntary. The information is being collected for the purpose of responding to your query/comments, and to improve our Internet suite of products and services. Personal information that you provide is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act. Your personal information will be stored in Standard Personal Information Bank Public Communications (PSU 914). The Act provides you with a right of access and to change incorrect information. Should you require clarification about this Statement, contact our Privacy Coordinator.
The transmission of this information is not secure and so sensitive personal information, for example, your Social Insurance Number, should not be included in your message.
More information about the Office of Controlled Substances is available in the About Health Canada section.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: