Consultation on proposed revisions: Radiation Protection in Dentistry – Recommended safety procedures for the use of dental X-ray equipment (Safety Code 30) - Closed consultation
Current status: Closed
This consultation ran from September 18, 2020 to November 17, 2020.
We proposed revisions to Safety Code 30, Radiation Protection in Dentistry to reflect:
- new dental x-ray technologies
- modern radiation protection practices
- recent changes to Canadian regulatory requirements applicable to dental x-ray equipment
Who was the focus of this consultation
We engaged with:
- Service providers
- Dental professionals
- Radiation protection specialists
- Other individuals or organizations who deal with safety procedures, equipment performance and radiation protection
Key questions for discussion
We sought your ideas and gathered comments on all revisions and updates to the Safety Code including:
- Technical information
- How easy was is for you to use this document
The input that was gathered through this process will be considered in finalizing the revisions to Safety Code 30.
The current version of Safety Code 30, published in 1999.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: