Consultation on proposed revisions: Radiation Protection in Dentistry – Recommended safety procedures for the use of dental X-ray equipment (Safety Code 30)
Current status: Open
Opened on September 18, 2020 and will close on November 17, 2020.
We are proposing revisions to Safety Code 30, Radiation Protection in Dentistry to reflect:
- new dental x-ray technologies
- modern radiation protection practices
- recent changes to Canadian regulatory requirements applicable to dental x-ray equipment
Join in: how to participate
Send us an email
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in participating in the consultation. We will then give you a copy of the consultation document and instruction on how to send your comments.
Who is the focus of this consultation
We will engage with:
- Service providers
- Dental professionals
- Radiation protection specialists
- Other individuals or organizations who deal with safety procedures, equipment performance and radiation protection
Key questions for discussion
We are seeking your ideas and gathering comments on all revisions and updates to the Safety Code including:
- Technical information
- How easy it is for you to use this document
The current version of Safety Code 30, published in 1999.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: