Symptoms of airborne allergies
Learn about the symptoms of airborne allergies.
On this page
What are the symptoms of airborne allergies?
Common symptoms include:
- flushed face
- shortness of breath
- red, itchy and swollen eyes
- peeling rash that looks like eczema
Your reaction can be minor or severe depending on your:
- overall health
- length and intensity of exposure to the allergen
- likelihood of developing a reaction based on genetic factors
What should you do if you have allergy symptoms?
If you think you have an allergy, you should contact your health care provider, who will:
- identify the cause of your allergy
- assess the severity of your condition
- attempt to control your allergic reactions
For more information
- Date modified: