Take Action on radon
Radon is an invisible, radioactive gas that comes from the ground.
- Radon is the 2nd LEADING CAUSE of LUNG CANCER
- 3000 + PEOPLE/YEAR die from radon-induced LUNG CANCER
- Radon is in ALL buildings
- The only way to know how much radon is in your home is to TEST
- Radon is easy to TEST and easy to REDUCE
How to Reduce radon in your Home
- HIRING a certified professional LOWERS RADON BY UP TO 90%
- INCREASING home ventilation LOWERS RADON BY 25-50%
- SEALING cracks LOWERS RADON BY 13%
TEST and REDUCE RADON to protect against lung cancer
Recent research found that ONLY 29% OF CANADIANS with high RADON in their home took action to REDUCE it!
- Date modified: