Publications – Health risks and safety
- Residential Radon Mitigation Actions Follow-Up Study: Public Summary
- Guidelines for Tanning Equipment Owners, Operators and Users
- What you can do to keep yourself safe from abuse
- What you can do when abuse or neglect is happening to an older adult in your life
- How you can identify abuse and help older adults at risk
- Canada’s Foodborne Illness Outbreak Response Protocol (FIORP): A guide to multi-jurisdictional enteric outbreak response
Consumer product safety
We are in the process of moving our publications to Canada.ca.
You can find additional publications by visiting other federal government department or agency websites.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: