Publications – Health risks and safety
On this page
- Radiation safety awareness guidance for museum staff
- Depleted Uranium
- InLight® OSL Dosimeter
- Summary of Port Hope Health Studies
- Canadian Mammography Quality Guidelines
- National Survey of Canadian Mammographic Facilities
- Annual Reports on Occupational Radiation Exposure in Canada
- Radiation Leakage of Before-Sale and Used Microwave Ovens
- Guidance Document for Cabinet X-Ray Equipment: Guide-001
- An Inexpensive Medical X-Ray Image Quality Control Test Tool
- Guidelines for Tanning Equipment Owners, Operators and Users, 2017
- Selling Ultrasound Therapy Devices in Canada: What You Need to Know
- Radiofrequency in Five Vancouver Schools: Exposure Standards Not Exceeded
- Canadian Computed Tomography Survey - National Diagnostic Reference Levels
- Canadian Guidelines for Intervention During a Nuclear Emergency - November 2003
- Guidelines for the Safe Use of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Guidelines for the Safe Use of Ultrasound: Part I - Medical and Paramedical Applications (excerpt from Safety Code 23, 1989)
- Laser Hair Removal - Safety Guidelines for Facility Owners and Operators (FPTRPC)
- Radiation Protection and Quality Standards in Mammography - Safety Procedures for the Installation, Use and Control of Mammographic X-ray Equipment: Safety Code 36
- Take Action on Radon
- Radon: is it in your home?
- Radon - Reduction Guide for Canadians
- Government of Canada Radon Guideline
- Radon: A Guide for Canadian Homeowners
- Radon - Another Reason to Quit (factsheet)
- Radon - What you need to know (brochure)
- Radon - What you need to know (factsheet)
- Radon Testing in Federal Buildings - Highlights
- Radon / Thoron Survey in Canadian Metropolitan Areas
- Radon: is it in your home? Information for Health Professionals
- Guide for Radon Measurements in Residential Dwellings (Homes)
- Summary Report on Active Soil Depressurization (ASD) Field Study
- Cross-Canada Survey of Radon Concentrations in Homes - Final Report
- Residential Radon Mitigation Actions Follow-Up Study: Public Summary
- Reducing Radon Levels in Existing Homes: A Canadian Guide for Professional Contractors
- Guide for Radon Measurements in Public Buildings (Schools, Hospitals, Care Facilities, Detention Centres)
- Safety Code 6: Limits of Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Energy in the Frequency Range from 3 kHz to 300 GHz - Safety Code 6 (2015)
- Safety Code 20A. X-Ray Equipment in Medical Diagnosis Part A: Recommended Safety Procedures for Installation and Use, 1980, 101 p.
- Safety Code 24. Guidelines for the Safe Use of Ultrasound: Part II - Industrial and Commercial Applications, 1991, 44 p.
- Safety Code 25. Short-Wave Diathermy Guidelines for Limited Radiofrequency Exposure, 1983, 19 p.
- Safety Code 26. Guidelines on Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields from Magnetic Resonance Clinical Systems, 1987, 20 p.
- Safety Code 28. Radiation Protection in Veterinary Medicine, 1991, 38 p.
- Safety Code 29. Requirements for the Safe Use of Baggage X-Ray Inspection Systems, 1993, 25 p.
- Safety Code 30. Radiation Protection in Dentistry, 1999, 81 p.
- Safety Code 32. Safety Requirements and Guidance for Analytical X-ray Equipment, 1994, 33p.
- Safety Code 33. Radiation Protection in Mammography: Recommended Safety Procedures for the Use of Mammographic X-Ray Equipment, 1995, 44 p.
- Safety Code 34. Radiation Protection and Safety for Industrial X-ray Equipment, 2003, 55 p.
- Safety Code 35: Safety Procedures for the Installation, Use and Control of X-ray Equipment in Large Medical Radiological Facilities
Consumer product safety
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: