D. Collections Management
- Agnew, Ella, Legaleasy, Ottawa, Ontario Association of Art Galleries and Canadian Museums Association, 1991.
- Alberta Museums Association, Standard Practices Handbook of Museums, Edmonton, 2nd edition, 2001.
- Brochu, Danièle, Comment informatiser vos collections ? Le Guide de planification du Réseau Info-Muse, Montréal, "Attention aux collections" collection, Société des musées québécois, 1997.
- Coates (Dunn), Heather, Annotated Bibliography for Museum Documentation, Collections Management, and Computerization, Ottawa, CHIN, 1995.
- Holm, Stuart A., Cataloguing Made Easy, How to Use the MDA Simple Catalogue Card, Cambridge, The Museum Documentation Association, 1993.
- Holm, Stuart A., Facts & Artefacts - How to Document a Museum Collection, Cambridge, The Museum Documentation Association, 1991.
- Malaro, Marie C., A Legal Primer on Managing Museum Collections, Washington, Smithsonian Institution Press, 1985.
- Museums and Collections Services, Collections Guidelines for the University of Alberta's Museums and Collections, Edmonton, The Department of Museums and Collections Services, University of Alberta, 2001.
- Nova Scotia Museum. Policies & Practices.
- The New Museum Registration Methods, 4th edition, Edited by Rebecca A. Buck and Jean Allman Gilmore, Washington, American Association of Museums (AAM), 1998.
Contact information for this web page
This resource was published by the Canadian Heritage Information Network (CHIN). For comments or questions regarding this content, please contact CHIN directly. To find other online resources for museum professionals, visit the CHIN homepage or the Museology and conservation topic page on Canada.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: