Biometric collection services temporarily available at certain missions, starting July 31, 2018
For a limited time, starting July 31, 2018, you will be able to give your biometrics at the offices listed below.
- You must have received a biometric instruction letter before going to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) to support your application
- Other in-person help and other visa application centre (VAC) services are not available at these temporary biometrics service locations
Embassy of Canada in Dublin, Ireland – Consular section
By appointment only
To book an appointment, email email@example.com and include your
- given name
- date of birth
- phone number
- IRCC number on your biometric instruction letter
- preferred date of appointment
We will respond to you within 48 hours with the time and date of your appointment.
On the date of your appointment, you must arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
Bring your travel document and your biometric instruction letter to
Embassy of Canada
7-8 Wilton Terrace
Dublin 2, Ireland
Hours and dates of service
- December 10, 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- December 11, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- January 7 to March 8, Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: