Online survey of newcomers to Canada
Ottawa, February 23—Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting an online survey of newcomers to Canada about their experiences of discrimination in their city or town. The results of the survey will help IRCC inform its services and awareness campaigns going forward, and to meet the needs of newcomers to Canada.
About the survey
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. IRCC will only use the information from the survey to help improve the department’s programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
- Beginning on February 23, 2022 an invitation to take the survey will be sent by email to immigrants to Canada who became permanent residents in the years 2015, 2017 and 2019, and who are now at least 18 years old.
- The online survey takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
- It’s available in English and in French.
- The deadline to complete the survey is March 9, 2022.
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey
- The survey is for permanent residents outside of Quebec
- Participants will receive an invitation by email to take the online survey
- The survey link starts with https://ircc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV
- There are no attachments
- There will be an email address to contact IRCC with any questions
We extend our thanks to those who participate in this survey and help IRCC improve the experiences of newcomers to Canada.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: