Survey of employers under the International Mobility Program
Ottawa, June 28, 2023 – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is surveying employers that have used the International Mobility Program (IMP).
About the survey
The department would like to learn more about the views and experiences of employers that have used the IMP to hire temporary workers exempt from the Labour Market Impact Assessment to work in Canada. The survey will help the department understand what is working well and what can be improved.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. We only use the information from the survey to help improve our programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
The survey will be administered online between June 28 and July 24, 2023. It:
- Will take about 20 to 25 minutes to complete.
- Is available in English and French; and
- Will be sent to a sample of employers that supported a work permit application under the IMP, approved between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2022.
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey:
Participants will receive an email invitation to take a survey. It includes:
- a link to access the survey online that starts with: https://ircc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV
- instructions on how to complete the survey
- an email address to contact us for any questions: IRCC.IMPEval-EvalPMI.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
This email will not include an attachment.
- Date modified: