Online survey of CUAET participants
Ottawa, February 17—Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting a survey of those who obtained a Canada-Ukraine Authorization of Emergency Travel (CUAET) or were given an extension on their visa due to the CUAET measures.
The survey asks about experiences with the CUAET and experiences in Canada so far and will help IRCC review and improve programs and services to better meet the needs of new immigrants.
About the survey
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. IRCC will only use the information from the survey to help improve the department’s programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
- Beginning in mid-February 2023, an invitation to take the survey will be sent by email to those who obtained a CUAET or were given an extension on their visa due to the CUAET measures, who have arrived in Canada and who were at least 18 years old as of December 31, 2022.
- The online survey takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- It’s available in multiple languages: English, French, Ukrainian and Russian.
- The deadline to complete the survey is March 8, 2023.
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey
- Participants will receive an invitation by email to take the online survey.
- The survey link starts with https://ircc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV.
- There are no attachments.
- There will be an email address to contact IRCC with any questions.
We extend our thanks to those who participate in this survey and help IRCC improve its programs and services.
- Date modified: