Online Survey of former participants in the Provincial Nominee and Atlantic Immigration Programs
Ottawa, August 3, 2023 – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting an online survey of former participants in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP). The results of the survey will help IRCC inform its services and awareness campaigns going forward, and to meet the needs of newcomers to Canada.
About the survey
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. We only use the information from the survey to help improve our programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
The survey will be administered online between August 3 and September 11, 2023. It:
- Will take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Is available in English and French; and
- Will be sent to a sample of individuals that participated in either the Provincial Nominee Program or the Atlantic Immigration Program, and have obtained Canadian citizenship between January 1 2018, and July 14, 2023.
About the invitation to participate:
Participants will receive an email invitation to take a survey. It includes:
- a link to access the survey online that starts with: https://ircc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV
- instructions on how to complete the survey
- an email address to contact us for any questions
This email will not include an attachment.
- Date modified: