Survey of Sponsors under the Refugee Resettlement Program
Ottawa, September 12 2023 – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting a survey of sponsors under the Refugee Resettlement Program.
About the survey
The department would like to learn more about the views and experiences of sponsors under the Refugee Resettlement Programs, including the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) Program and the Blended Visa Office-Referred Refugees (BVOR) Program. The survey will help the department understand what is working well and what needs to get better with respect to the programs.
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. We will only use the information from the survey to help improve our programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
The survey will be administered online in September and October, 2023.
- It will take about 30 minutes to complete.
- The survey is available in English and French.
- It will be sent to a sample of sponsors who supported resettled refugees, admitted to Canada between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2022 under the PSR Program and/or the BVOR Program.
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey
Participants will receive an email invitation to take the survey. It includes:
- a link to access the survey online that starts with:
- instructions on how to complete the survey
- an email address to contact us for any questions
This email will not include an attachment.
- Date modified: