Online survey of newcomers to Canada
Ottawa, November 9 —Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is conducting an online survey of newcomers to Canada on their resettlement, settlement and integration experiences. The survey will help IRCC understand which settlement and resettlement services are working well, and what needs improvement. This will help IRCC strengthen its Settlement Program to better meet the needs of newcomers to Canada.
About the survey
Participation in the survey is voluntary and confidential. IRCC will only use the information from the survey to help improve the department’s programs and services. Participants’ answers won’t affect any past, current or future applications with IRCC.
- Beginning on November 14, 2022, an invitation to take the survey will be sent by email to all immigrants to Canada who became permanent residents in the years 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2021, and who are now at least 18 years old.
- The online survey takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- It’s available in multiple languages: English, French, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, and Farsi.
- The deadline to complete the survey is December 30, 2022.
More information about the invitation to participate in the survey
- Participants will receive an invitation by email to take the online survey
- The survey link starts with https://ircc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV
- There are no attachments
- There will be an email address to contact IRCC with any questions
We extend our thanks to those who participate in this survey and help IRCC improve its settlement and resettlement services.
- Date modified: