Application package – Provincial nominees
This application includes:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5690] (PDF, 1.8 MB)
- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 652 KB)
- Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19 KB)
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 776.39 KB)
- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] (PDF, 570 KB)
- Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4] (PDF, 1.40 MB)
- Schedule 4A: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees – Business Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4A] (if applicable) (PDF, 1.46 MB)
- Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562] (PDF, 1.76 MB)
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (PDF, 609.23 KB)
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (PDF, 636.51 KB)
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31 KB)
- Application for Permanent Residence: Guide for Provincial Nominees [IMM EP7000]
To apply under the Provincial Nominee Class, you must:
- have been nominated by a Canadian province or territory, and
- apply for permanent residence.
How to use this application package
Use the instruction guide to fill out your application forms.
- It is easier to fill out the form using a computer than to fill it out by hand. It reduces the risk of mistakes that can slow down the application process.
- Trouble downloading? Right-click the link and choose “Save Target As…”
Fill out, validate, print, sign and date your application forms.
To make sure you submit all the pages, follow these steps:
IMM 0008 form:
- Click the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the form. (Note: Validating the form before printing makes sure that you have answered all the questions. This will help you to avoid delays in processing your application.)
- One or more final page(s) with barcodes and a signature line will automatically be created.
Print, sign and date the form.
For best results:
- print on white, high-quality and non-glossy paper, and
- use a laser printer.
- Place the IMM 0008 form, including the barcode page(s), on the top of your application package.
Other forms: Use the Document Checklist (PDF, 395.04KB) to make sure that you include all the other forms and documents you need. Do not send documents that are not on the checklist.
Mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The CIO will check to see if your application is complete. If it is, the CIO will send it to the office serving your region to be processed. That office will contact you if it needs other documents from you when it starts processing your application.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: