Statutory Declaration to Reclaim an Indigenous Name on Canadian Citizenship Certificates or Permanent Resident Cards (IRM 0005)
Help to download and save this form
- Use your computer. The form may not open on tablets or mobile phones.
- For most Internet browsers, clicking on the link above will ask you what you would like to do with the form.
- You must save the form on your computer in a place you can remember.
- If you try to open the form in your Internet browser’s PDF viewer, viewing or saving the form will not work.
- You must open the form using Acrobat Reader.
How to open this form in Acrobat Reader
- Open Acrobat Reader
- Select “File” from the top menu
- Click "Open”
- Find the location where you saved the form, click on the file and click “Open”
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Thank you for your help!
You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.
- Date modified: