Request for a Refugee Profile
This application includes the following items:
- Request for a Refugee Profile [IMM 5438] (PDF, 572.45KB)
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 648.31KB)
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5496]
This application is for refugee sponsors who wish to receive information on refugees they can help settle in their communities.
Use this form if you are a member of one of these groups:
- Sponsorship Agreement Holders
- Constituent Groups
- Groups of Five
- Community Sponsors
Note: Submitting a Request for a Refuge Profile will not commit you or your group to sponsoring a refugee. The request is for information only.
Sponsors living in the province of Quebec should contact the Ministère des Relations avec les citoyens et de l’Immigration.
Submit the application to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada centre. You can find the address in the application guide that comes with the application.
- Read your instruction guide and download your application forms.
- Complete, sign and date your application forms.
- Mail your fully completed application.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: