Request to Reissue a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card)

You need to give your biometrics

You now need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) when you apply for permanent residence if you are from Europe, the Middle East or Africa.

Find out who needs to give biometrics.

This application is for you if you received a Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) bearing incorrect information and this error was made by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

This application includes the following items:


Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: