Immigrate through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot: get a job offer
Get a job offer
You must receive a job offer from a designated employer in Atlantic Canada to participate in the pilot.
We don’t match you with open jobs.
To see a list of designated employers participating in the pilot, check the provincial websites:
When a designated employer offers you a job, they’ll give you an Offer of Employment to a Foreign National form [IMM 5650] (PDF, 1.54 MB). You must:
- make sure you meet the employment requirements listed in the National Occupational Classification
- Your job offer doesn’t need to be in the same field as other jobs you’ve had.
- make sure you qualify for the program the employer selected in the job offer – High-skilled, Intermediate-skilled or International Graduate Program
- sign the Offer of Employment to a Foreign National form and keep a copy for your records
- You’ll need it when you work with a service provider organization on your settlement plan and for your permanent residence application.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: