Find services in French to prepare for your new life in Canada
Before arriving in Canada, permanent residents can access many free services in French. The organizations that provide these services can help you:
- Plan to settle in Canada;
- Find information about Francophone communities outside Quebec; and
- Find a job.
You can contact more than one organization. Some services can be online or in-person.
Francophone organizations providing services in French
- La Fédération acadienne de la Nouvelle-Ecosse helps future immigrants prepare to settle in Nova Scotia and in the Atlantic region.
- La Fédération des francophones de la Colombie-Britannique (in French only) offers services to Francophone immigrants interested in settling in British Columbia or in Western Canada.
- Planning for Canada helps newcomers find a job that reflects their skills and education. It also gives advice on settling in a French-speaking community.
- Le Réseau de développement économique et d’employabilité (in French only) offers newcomers economic integration services and tools before arrival.
- SolutionsEmplois.ca (in French only) offers virtual job fairs in real time for Francophones and bilingual newcomers.
Thank you for your feedback
- Date modified: