Federal Internship for Newcomers Program: How to apply
Apply online when the positions are posted
The Federal Internship for Newcomers (FIN) Program application process for the program year 2023-2024 is now closed. Dates for the next program year will be posted in February 2024.
When you apply online, provide
- your immigrant-serving organization (ISO) name and contact information
- detailed answers to all questions to show your
- proof that you meet the essential criteria
- We'll assess your application against the statement of merit criteria.
- an explanation of how you meet all the asset criteria
- We may use asset qualifications to decide how many applicants will move to the next stage of the selection process.
Apply only for categories for which you have the required education and experience.
- Date modified: