Federal Internship for Newcomers Program: How to apply
Apply online when the positions are posted
We’ll post positions for the 2021-2022 program year on GC Jobs from Thursday, May 6 to Sunday, May 9, 2021.
When you apply online, provide
- your ISO’s name and contact information
- detailed answers to all questions to show your
- proof that you meet the essential criteria
- We'll assess your application against the statement of merit criteria.
- an explanation of how you meet all the asset criteria
- We may use asset qualifications to decide how many applicants will move to the next stage of the selection process.
Apply only for positions for which you have the required education and experience.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: