Forward Regulatory Plan
The Impact Assessment Agency of Canada’s (the Agency) Forward Regulatory Plan for 2021-2023 is a publicly available list that outlines planned or anticipated regulatory initiatives that the Agency intends to propose or finalize within a two-year period. It may also include longer-term regulatory initiatives.
Some of the initiatives in this plan may be associated with the Agency’s Regulatory Stock Review Plan, a multi-year plan to review its existing regulations.
Forward Regulatory Plans aim to help people in Canada—including businesses, Indigenous peoples, and trading partners—plan for:
- opportunities to provide feedback during regulatory development
- future regulatory changes
The Forward Regulatory Plan briefly describes each regulatory initiative and includes information on:
- who may be affected by a regulatory initiative
- regulatory cooperation efforts undertaken or planned
- opportunities for public consultation
- related information or analysis
- the Agency’s contact information
The Forward Regulatory Plan will be updated over time to reflect:
- progress in regulatory development; and,
- changes to the Agency’s regulatory priorities or operating environment.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: