Indigenous Services Canada
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) works collaboratively with partners to improve access to high quality services for First Nations, Inuit and Métis. Our vision is to support and empower Indigenous peoples to independently deliver services and address the socio-economic conditions in their communities.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Departmental Plans
- Departmental Results Reports
- Annual Report to Parliament 2020
- Audit and Evaluation Reports
- Application of the United Nations Human Development Index to Registered Indians
- Community Well-Being Index
- First Nation profiles
Learn how the Government of Canada is working to advance reconciliation and renew the relationship with Indigenous peoples, based on recognition of rights, respect, cooperation and partnership.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: