Indigenous Services Canada
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) works collaboratively with partners to improve access to high quality services for First Nations, Inuit and Métis. Our vision is to support and empower Indigenous peoples to independently deliver services and address the socio-economic conditions in their communities.
In August 2017, the Prime Minister announced plans for the dissolution of Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) and the creation of two new departments: Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) and Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC). This transformation will take time and includes engagement with Indigenous peoples. This website will be updated as a result of structural changes to the departments.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Departmental Plans
- Departmental Results Reports
- Future-Oriented Statements of Operations for the Year Ending March 31, 2019
- Audit and Evaluation Reports
- First Nation profiles
- Community Well-Being Index
- Statistical Profile on the Health of First Nations: Determinants of Health 2006-2010
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: