Indigenous Services Canada
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) works collaboratively with partners to improve access to high quality services for First Nations, Inuit and Métis. Our vision is to support and empower Indigenous peoples to independently deliver services and address the socio-economic conditions in their communities.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Departmental Plans
- Departmental Results Reports
- Future-Oriented Statements of Operations for the Year Ending March 31, 2019
- Audit and Evaluation Reports
- Community Well-Being Index
- First Nation profiles
- Statistical Profile on the Health of First Nations: Determinants of Health 2006-2010
Learn how the Government of Canada is working to advance reconciliation and renew the relationship with Indigenous peoples, based on recognition of rights, respect, cooperation and partnership.
In July 2017, 10 new principles were announced that will guide the work required to fulfill the government's commitment to renewed relationships with First Nations, Inuit and Métis.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: