How to make a request under the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act
Send a request to the Military Grievances External Review Committee (MGERC) under the Access to Information Act (ATI) or Privacy Act (PA) to:
- Obtain information about MGERC (ATI)
- Obtain information that would have been created by MGERC (ATI)
- Obtain your personal information held by MGERC (PA)
To request access to records through the Access to Information Act, there is a $5.00 CAD application fee. There is no charge to request access to your personal information under the Privacy Act.
To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.
Applying online is a fast and convenient way to submit your request.
Apply by mail
To submit a request by mail, send in one of the following:
- Treasury Board Secretariat's Access to Information Request Form (TBC/CTC 350-57); or
- A letter indicating that the request is made in accordance with the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act.
Include a cheque or money order for $5.00 CAN made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. Please do not mail cash.
Mail your fully completed request form or letter and payment to the following address:
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Military Grievances External Review Committee
60 Queen Street, 10th floor
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: