Access to Information and Privacy: Patented Medicine Prices Review Board
The Patented Medicine Prices Review is committed to protecting information it holds to administer its programs as well as to adhere to the requirements of the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act.
Submitting a request online to the PMPRB
The Access to Information and Privacy Online Request Service offers convenient way to submit access to information or personal information requests.
This service enables individuals to make online requests for information under the control of Government of Canada institutions instead of having to print, scan and email or mail a form to the correct institution.
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summaries
- There are no Privacy Impact Assessment summaries available at this time.
- Processing of Access to Information and Privacy Requests
- Info Source
- Annual Reports – Access to Information Act and Privacy Act
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: