Nobody's Perfect - Brochure for Parents
Nobody's Perfect is a parenting program offered in communities by facilitators to help support parents and young children.
At Nobody's Perfect sessions, you can learn about your child's feelings, behaviours, body, and safety as well as sharing what it is like to be a parent.
Sessions are based on what you and other parents want to learn about, not step by step from a book.
Nobody's Perfect is a place where parents can:
- MEET with other parents of young children (ages 0-5)
- SHARE questions or concerns and ideas about being a parent
- LEARN about child development, safety, health and behaviour
- TALK about real-life parenting experiences
- WORK together with the support of a trained facilitator
- DISCOVER ways of positive parenting
Program providers: Please use this space to input your organization's information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: