Incorporating federally

Incorporating federally

When you incorporate federally, you get many of the other registrations you need at the same time. As part of the federal incorporation process, you can get:

  • Articles of incorporation
  • Federal business number
  • Federal corporation income tax program account
  • Option to register for other federal tax accounts, such as GST/HST, payroll, import/export
  • Option for extra-provincial or extra-territorial corporation registration

Incorporate a business

Permits and licences

You may also need permits and licences from the federal, provincial/territorial and municipal governments.

Get a list of permits and licences you may need from all three levels of government

Page details

Date modified: