First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Nation language resources
Collection of Canadian Language Resources
Explore links to writing resources, glossaries and dictionaries, language learning opportunities, and organizations and event websites.
Creator: Translation Bureau
A fun zone for kids loaded with information about Indigenous history, culture and languages, games and stories and classroom resources for teachers.
Creator: Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada
Inuit Child First Initiative
Ensuring Inuit children have access to the essential government funded health, social and educational products, services and supports they need, when they need them.
Creator: Indigenous Services Canada
Canadian Indigenous languages technology project
Learn more about the ongoing work with speech- and text-based technologies that aim to assist the stabilization, revitalization and reclamation of Indigenous languages.
Creator: National Research Council
Digitized and Described Indigenous Heritage Content
An initiative to digitize and describe hundreds of thousands of Indigenous-related collection items in Library and Archives Canada's holdings.
Creator: Library and Archives Canada
- James Bay Eastern Cree Dictionary (Cree)
- Aimun-Mashinaikan : Innu Dictionary (Innu)
- Doug Ellis Audio Collection (Cree)
- First Nations Education Council
- Institut Tshakapesh (Innu) (French only)
- First Peoples Cultural Council - Resource library
- First Nations Confederacy of Cultural Education Centres
- First Voices (English only)
- Mi’kmaw Kina’matnewey (Mi`kmaw)
- Inuit Nunangat Taimannganit
- Inuktitut Magazine Archives (Inuktitut)
- Inuit-Specific Online Learning Resources (Inuktitut)
- Inuuqatigiit Centre for Inuit Children, Youth and Families - Inuktitut Apps (Inuktitut)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: