Sign in to a Government of Canada online account

There are separate accounts for the many services across the Government of Canada. Use the list or table below to find the sign-in/register page for the account or service that you need.

Most requested

Canada Revenue Agency

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Service Canada

GCKey help

Changing your address

List of Government of Canada accounts

Enter a department or service name to find an account.

Account Services Department
Canadian Export Reporting System Transmit export information to the Canada Border Services Agency Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
CBSA Assessment and Revenue Management (CBSA) - CARM Client Portal For importers, customs brokers and trade consultants. The CARM Client Portal is a self-service tool that will facilitate accounting and revenue management with the CBSA. Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
My account (taxes) Income tax status, RRSP and TFSA contributions, direct deposit of tax refunds, Canada Child Benefit (CCB) payment amounts, Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
My business account (taxes) GST/HST, Payroll and other business taxes Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
My CFIA A secure way to do business with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. Manage and track service requests such as licences, permits, registrations and export certificates. Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Represent a client (taxes) Access tax information on behalf of individuals and businesses, including your employer Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
My Service Canada Account (MSCA) Update Employment insurance (EI) details, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), direct deposit of benefit payments, view your Record of Employment (ROE) online Service Canada (SC)
Internet Reporting Service Reporting for Employment Insurance (EI) recipients Service Canada (SC)
My VAC account Veterans' benefits, apply online, track status, direct deposit Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) Student loans Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Young Canada Works Summer jobs, internships Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Record of Employment on the Web (ROE Web) For employers, accountants and other payroll professionals to upload Records of Employment Service Canada (SC)
Job Bank for Employers Advertise jobs, recruit, hire Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
eManifest portal For small to medium-sized businesses, carriers and freight forwarders to electronically transmit pre-arrival information Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Nexus Trusted Traveller Program Apply, update and renew Nexus card on the Trusted Traveller Program System Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
My Trade Commissioner Services (MY TCS) account Access to Trade Commissioner Services publications and guides as well as upcoming trade events, webinars, podcasts, videos and editorial content from our magazine, CanadExport Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Registration of Canadians Abroad Government of Canada notifications in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home. Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
International scholarships Apply and manage scholarship applications for international students Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Partners@International Preparing and submitting organization profiles to Global Affairs Canada. Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Employer Portal: International Mobility Program For employers hiring temporary workers who don’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
IRCC Portal for authorized paid representatives For authorized paid representatives (APR) to complete, pay for, and submit online applications on behalf of their clients Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
IRCC portal for provinces and territories For provinces and territories to access and nominate candidates in Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
IRCC provincial and territorial public health authority portal For recognized provincial and territorial public health authorities to communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada electronically Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
IRCC designated learning institution portal For designated learning institutions to report on the enrolment status of their international students. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
My CRTC account Submit forms to the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) via My CRTC Account. Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
My Library and Archives account (Collection Search) Personalize features on the Library and Archives website such as My Research, My Event Calendar, and My Co-Lab Contributions. Library and Archives Canada (LAC)
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council web-based forms: registration and logon Create, edit and save a SSHRC on-line CV, application and Final Research Report. Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Parks Canada Reservation Service Make, view, change or cancel a reservation for frontcounty camping, Parks Canada accommodations, backcountry camping, West Coast Trails, guided hikes, the Lake O’Hara bus, the Georgian Bay Islands ferry and parking at the Bruce Peninsula Grotto. Parks Canada (PC)
Bankruptcy and Insolvency Records Search Search basic debtor information of bankruptcies and proposals registered in Canada, registered receiverships, recorded petitions and companies that have been granted protection under the Companies´ Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA). Office of the Superintendant of Bankruptcy (OSB)
Governor in Council appointment opportunities Apply for a position with the Governor in Council (GIC). Privy Council Office (PCO)
Single Window Information Manager (SWIM) Report on pollutants. Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
The Victims Portal For Victims to receive/view information about offenders, submit a victim statement to the Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) and the Parole Board of Canada (PBC), request to observe a PBC hearing, request to present a victim statement at a PBC hearing or request copies of PBC decisions. Correctional Service of Canada (CSC) and the Parole Board of Canada (PBC)
Access Grants and Contributions Online Services For stakeholders to apply for funding opportunities (grants and contributions) and manage Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada approved active projects within a secure environment. Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) and Service Canada (SC)
NSERC research portal For researchers and institutional administrators to apply to some NSERC programs and to review/approve applications. Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
ACOA Direct Submit claims to ACOA online, share documents, and collaborate with members of your secure site. Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
Milk Ingredients Reporting System (MIRS) For processors and distributors registered in the Special Milk Class Permit Program (SMCPP) to report purchases and sales. Canadian Dairy Commission (CDC)
Grain company licences Renew or update your grain company licence. Canadian Grain Commission (CGC)
Data Gateway Submit a Hazardous Occurrence Investigation Report (HOIR). Department of Employment and Social Development (ESDC)
Drone management portal Register your drone, take online exams, apply for drone pilot certificate Transport Canada
Greener homes portal Apply and manage your Greener Homes grant application Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Indigenous Services Canada - Service Portal Submit an Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) funding proposal, retrieve a report, or track the progress of a submissions. Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Corporations Canada - Online Filing Centre For businesses to file and manage federal corporations. Innovation, Science and Development Canada (ISED)
NRCan eServices Portal Submit an annual Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act (ESTMA) report. Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Buy and Sell: Supplier Registration Information Register as a supplier on Buy and Sell. Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Centralized professional services ePortal Provide professional services to government. Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
GCSurplus / GCMil / GCTransfer Buy furniture, cars, trucks, boats, farm equipment , jewelry, appliances or other surplus government goods or assets. Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Canadian Common CV For researchers with CV information required by a network of federal, provincial and non-profit research funding organizations. The CCV uses a common standardized data model to capture information that is used for peer-review and reporting activities. Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Financial Data Submission and Reconciliation For university officials to transmit their annual financial data to the three federal granting agencies. Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
Procure to Pay (P2P) Portal Manage procurement and purchasing with Shared Services Canada. Shared Services Canada (SSC)
My StatCan Bookmark your favourite articles, reports, data tables, indicators, receive email notifications on our latest data releases, participate in online discussions on the StatCan Blog, chat with an expert and Question of the month. Statistics Canada (StatCan)
Advance Declaration Use Advance Declaration to save time at the border Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
My Case Legal counsel and delegates can view current case status or other case information on your active case(s) before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)
Cannabis Tracking and Licensing System (CTLS) Manage, renew and apply for your licence to cultivate, process or sell cannabis for medical purposes. Health Canada (HC)
Citizenship application Access your online citizenship application Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Labour Electronic Access Form (LEAF) Federally regulated businesses can create and submit mandatory Employer’s Annual Hazardous Occurrence Reports Department of Employment and Social Development (ESDC)
Trusted Trader For trade community to apply & manage Partners in Protection program Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
MyCGC For grain dealer and handler reports Canadian Grain Commission (CGC)
CHS Digital data portal Download digital nautical charts Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat (CSAS) Registry for External Science Experts The Registry for External Science Experts is a database of individuals who self-identify as having knowledge in areas of expertise that are within the Fisheries and Oceans Canada’s mandate and are willing to participate in our peer-review processes. Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
BioChem Query BioChem is an archive of marine biological and chemical data maintained by Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Fishing gear reporting system As a condition of licence, all commercial harvesters are required to report lost gear to DFO. Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
National Online Licensing System Submit licensing requests, print documents and pay fees online. Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Fisheries Certificate System For Canadian processors and exporters of fish and seafood products to apply for, and retrieve, catch certificates. Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Canadian Impact Assessment Agency Registry Read and submit comments on potential projects Impact Assessment Agency of Canada (IAAC)
NRCan Funding Portal For organizations to apply for NRCan Grants and contributions, including Critical Minerals Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Canadian travel number Apply and manage your Canadian Travel Number (CTN) Public Safety Canada (PSC)
Firearms business web services For businesses to access Canadian Firearm Program Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Firearms Police and Public Agency web services For police and public agencies to access firearms web services Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Transport Canada grants and contributions (GCMS) For organizations to apply for Transport Canada funding Transport Canada (TC)
VAC Healthshare For audiologists and audiology clinic administrators to submit documents Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
Firearms individual web services For individuals to register, renew and change your address for your firearms licence Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
My Canadian Heritage Account Apply for and manage Canadian Audio-Visual Certification Office (CAVCO) status Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Heritage Online Order educational, promotional or human rights items Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Heritage Funding Portal Apply for and manage Canadian Heritage funding Canadian Heritage (PCH)
ATIP Request Service Start a request for general government records or personal information, check the status of your request, and receive your request reply electronically. Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Canadian Armed Forces jobs Apply and manage job applications for the Canadian Armed Forces Department of National Defence (DND)
Earth Observation Data Management System (EODMS) Discover and access Earth Observation data. Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
GCcampus Programs and curricula for public servants at all levels, as well as third-party online courses and a growing collection of online resources, videos, seminars and events. Canada School of Public Service (CSPS)
Independent Advisory Board for Senate Appointments Create and update your profile and application to the Senate. Privy Council Office (PCO)
Sign in to your IRCC account Visitor visas, Express Entry, work and study permits, immigration (permanent residence) programs, Canadian citizenship, and more Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Job Bank for Job Seekers Search for jobs, resume builder Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
My AAFC Account Portal for AgriStability and AgriInvest Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
NSERC on-line system Provides applicants from Canadian academic institutions with the capability to create applications and submit them electronically to NSERC. Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
PrairiesCan and PacifiCan Portal Sign in to submit or manage your PrairiesCan, PacifiCan and Western Economic Diversification Canada’s application. Prairies Economic Development Canada (PrairiesCan and PacifiCan)
ResearchNet Offers a one stop shop for the research community, consolidates administrative functions for granting agencies and institutions, simplifies processes for application and peer review, and allows granting agencies to innovate and try new ways of conducting business. Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Trademarks e-Filing service File a new or amended trademark or certification mark application Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
Canadian Patent e-Filing service File a Canadian patent application Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
Copyright e-Filing service Register a Canadian copyright Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
Industrial design e-Filing service Register an industrial design Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)

Page details

Date modified: