Canadian Forces Dress Instructions
Provides Canadian Forces personnel with the instructions for dress and personal appearance, what badge and insignia items are authorized for wear and the methods for wearing all uniforms and insignia.
- (Supersedes A-AD-265-000/AG-001 dated 2016-09-09)
- Issued on Authority of the Chief of the Defence Staff
- OPI: DHH
- A-DH-265-000/AG-001, Canadian Armed Forces Dress Instructions, is issued on authority of the Chief of Defence Staff.
- The short title for this publication shall be CF Dress Instructions.
- A-DH-265-000/AG-001 is effective upon receipt and supersedes all dress policy and rules previously issued as a manual, supplement, order, or instruction, except:
- QR&O Chapter 17 – Dress and Appearance;
- QR&O Chapter 18 – Honours;
- CFAO 17-1, Safety and protective equipment - Motorcycles, Motor scooters, Mopeds, Bicycles and Snowmobiles; and
- Suggestions for revision shall be forwarded through the chain of command to the Chief of the Defence Staff, Attention: Director History and Heritage. See Chapter 1.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: