Federal Safety, Security, and Intelligence Career Fair
March 30, 2022, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. (EDT)
You want a job that matters? The Canada Border Services Agency, Canadian Armed Forces, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, Communications Security Establishment, Correctional Service Canada, Public Safety Canada, Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are hiring!
Jobs in the fields of public safety and security are diverse and go far beyond front-line, uniform-wearing, operational positions. They include exciting and engaging jobs in fields such as intelligence analysis, policy development, science and technology.
Check out the departments who are participating to learn more about how you can #SecureYourCareer!
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF):
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Correctional Service of Canada (CSC)
- Communications Security Establishment (CSE)
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
|Time||English Information Sessions||French Information Sessions|
|11:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.||CBSA||FINTRAC|
|11:45 a.m. – 12:25 a.m.||CSE||CAF|
|12:30 p.m. – 1:10 p.m.||RCMP||CSC|
|1:15 p.m. – 1:55 p.m.||CSIS||PS|
|2:00 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.||PS||CSIS|
|2:45 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.||CSC||RCMP|
|3:30 p.m. – 4:10 p.m.||CAF||CSE|
|4:15 p.m. – 4:55 p.m.||FINTRAC||CBSA|
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: