Energy, nuclear, and oil and gas research funding
Funding for research projects on clean energy, renewable power and energy alternatives.
Services and information
Funding for new, cutting-edge energy technologies that reduce greenhouse gas and other air emissions.
Funding for innovation in support of cleaner and more efficient energy use.
Funding for R&D projects designed to ensure a sustainable energy future for Canada's economy and environment.
Funding for topics of regulatory interest related to nuclear and waste management.
Funding for environmental and social research relating to petroleum production on Canada's frontier lands.
Funding for research and partnerships in natural sciences and engineering.
What we are doing
- Seizing Canada's Moment: Moving Forward in Science, Technology and Innovation (2014)
- Selecting the appropriate federal granting agency
- Tri-agency financial administration guide
- Tri-agency framework: Responsible conduct of research
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by type of science and performing sector
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by activity and performing sector
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by socio-economic objectives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: