Research funding and awards
Funding and awards for scientific research, research infrastructure and research networks.
Services and information
Funding for biomedical, clinical, health systems services and population health research.
Grants and scholarships for social sciences and humanities research.
Funding for research and partnerships in natural sciences and engineering.
Research grants and repayable contributions for research in aerospace, space, defence and security.
Funding for research projects on clean energy, renewable power and energy alternatives.
Funding and awards for researchers focusing on polar issues and northern science.
Funding for research on consumer issues by non-profit and voluntary organizations.
Funding opportunities for large-scale genomics projects.
Funding and advisory support for research and development (R&D), innovation and commercialization projects.
Funding for commercialization, research and other business-led networks of centres of excellence.
Funding for global research and in support of collaboration with researchers from other countries.
Funding for institutions in support of world-class research and infrastructure investments.
Undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and post-doctoral scholarships, awards and bursaries.
Research awards and awards for impact and excellence.
News, members and a work plan to improve the coordination efforts of Canada's granting agencies.
What we are doing
- Seizing Canada's Moment: Moving Forward in Science, Technology and Innovation (2014)
- Selecting the appropriate federal granting agency
- Tri-agency financial administration guide
- Tri-agency framework: Responsible conduct of research
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by type of science and performing sector
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by activity and performing sector
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by socio-economic objectives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: