International research and collaboration opportunities
Funding for global research and in support of collaboration with researchers from other countries.
Services and information
Funding for postsecondary institutions to conduct projects of strategic relevance to Canada.
Funding for research focused on reducing poverty and addressing problems in developing countries.
Funding for research projects that support commercialization activities between Canada and other countries.
Funding for projects on global issues, humanitarian projects, international development and trade.
Funding to recruit world-leading researchers for chair positions at postsecondary institutions.
Funding for postsecondary institutions to attract leading scientists, scholars and research talent to Canada.
What we are doing
- Seizing Canada's Moment: Moving Forward in Science, Technology and Innovation (2014)
- Selecting the appropriate federal granting agency
- Tri-agency financial administration guide
- Tri-agency framework: Responsible conduct of research
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by type of science and performing sector
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by activity and performing sector
- Federal expenditures on science and technology and its components, by socio-economic objectives
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: